Genealogical Research Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Inc. (GRSNP) offers a range of services that can help you in researching your ancestral background.
Shopping at specific stores affiliated with BonTon helps GRSNP. Please read and learn how you can receive benefits and help us at the same time. Read here.
Please consider a Sustaining Membership at your next renewal. Read here.
Resources include: Research Center and Library – Database Queries – Meetings – Newsletters – and much more covering Northeastern Pennsylvania Counties (i.e., Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna and Wayne)
Genealogical Research Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania
1100 Main Street, Peckville, PA 18452
Phone: (570) 383-7661
Fax (570) 383-7466
- To be a definite source for all researchers in Northeastern Pennsylvania from the earliest records to the present.
- To instill an interest in genealogy by promoting the grandeur of the past and the magnitude of our heritage.
- To provide quality workshops and research assistance in person, by e-mail, mail, phone and fax.
- To acquire or copy and digitize an in-house database of all existing genealogical records within the counties of Lackawanna, Luzerne, Pike, Susquehanna and Wayne in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- To provide a centrally located complete research facility with a microfilm room, library area and quality equipment staffed by helpful and knowledgeable volunteers.
- To provide computer matching service for surnames and kinships.