Genealogical Research Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Inc. (GRSNP) offers a range of services that can help you in researching your ancestral background.
Preview our new GRSNP 2016 Calendar. Click to see a sample.
Two Upcoming Wilkes-Barre Events: Rusyn Genealogical Conference and the 100th Anniversary associated event at St Michael’s.
No time to do your ancestral tree? We can do it for you. Click to see a sample.
Scranton Deaths are LIVE. Click on the image below.
Resources include: Research Center and Library – Database Queries – Meetings – Newsletters – and much more covering Northeastern Pennsylvania Counties (i.e., Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna and Wayne)
Genealogical Research Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania
1100 Main Street, Peckville, PA 18452
Phone: (570) 383-7661
Fax (570) 383-7466
- To be a definite source for all researchers in Northeastern Pennsylvania from the earliest records to the present.
- To instill an interest in genealogy by promoting the grandeur of the past and the magnitude of our heritage.
- To provide quality workshops and research assistance in person, by e-mail, mail, phone and fax.
- To acquire or copy and digitize an in-house database of all existing genealogical records within the counties of Lackawanna, Luzerne, Pike, Susquehanna and Wayne in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- To provide a centrally located complete research facility with a microfilm room, library area and quality equipment staffed by helpful and knowledgeable volunteers.
- To provide computer matching service for surnames and kinships.