Genealogical Research Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Inc. (GRSNP) offers a range of services that can help you in researching your ancestral background.
Check out our new site. http://grsnp.net
Shopping at specific stores affiliated with BonTon helps GRSNP. Please read and learn how you can receive benefits and help us at the same time. Read here.
Please consider a Sustaining Membership at your next renewal. Read here.
Resources include: Research Center and Library – Database Queries – Meetings – Newsletters – and much more covering Northeastern Pennsylvania Counties (i.e., Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna and Wayne)
Genealogical Research Society of Northeastern Pennsylvania
1100 Main Street, Peckville, PA 18452
Phone: (570) 383-7661
Fax (570) 383-7466
- To be a definite source for all researchers in Northeastern Pennsylvania from the earliest records to the present.
- To instill an interest in genealogy by promoting the grandeur of the past and the magnitude of our heritage.
- To provide quality workshops and research assistance in person, by e-mail, mail, phone and fax.
- To acquire or copy and digitize an in-house database of all existing genealogical records within the counties of Lackawanna, Luzerne, Pike, Susquehanna and Wayne in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- To provide a centrally located complete research facility with a microfilm room, library area and quality equipment staffed by helpful and knowledgeable volunteers.
- To provide computer matching service for surnames and kinships.